Registration Paper Requirements

NEW - No registration papers required! 

Health Paper Requirements

Out of State Exhibitors:

All pigs need to have a USDA-approved, official premises identification number (PIN) 840 swine tag.

All exhibitors need a premise ID number! Health papers are required for all out of state exhibitors!

Exhibitors coming into Indiana from out of state need a CVI and a permit number:
*The CVI must be issued by a licensed and accredited veterinarian within the 30 days immediately prior to the date of the animal entering Indiana. Identification of animal(s) must be on the CVI.
*A pre-entry permit is required for all swine that require a certificate of veterinary inspection. A permit must be obtained prior to transporting the animals into Indiana. Permits for swine may be obtained at any time by visiting, or Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern), with the exception of state holidays, by calling (317) 544-2381, or toll free at (877)747-3038.

This statement needs to be included on the health paper: No raw garbage fed.

Indiana Exhibitors:

No health papers needed.


Travis Platt: 260-410-1000
Katey Brattain: 765-720-2769 Office: 614-403-0726